top of page


The home of Northeastern Rowing since 1990, Henderson Boathouse, named for benefactors, Mary Louise and Ernest Flagg Henderson, sits on the Allston-Brighton shore.


Henderson Boathouse features four large boat bays and a fully-equipped workshop for repairs and maintenance. The second floor houses offices for the men’s and women’s coaches, specious locker rooms for the men’s and women’s teams and a large central area, The Jack & Kathy Grinold Training Center, for the teams to work.


Filled with our history; photos of our former Huskies adorn the walls, while trophies and awards are displayed throughout.

Henderson Family Crest
Henderson Boathouse
Buzz Congram
1972 Varsity at Riverside Boat Club

Prior to moving into Henderson Boathouse, the Huskies occupied a portion of Riverside Boat Club for 25 years.

Former Head Coach, Buzz Congram, testifies at the State House in 1985, pointing to a proposed site of the future Henderson Boathouse.

Henderson Boathouse

1345 Soldiers Field Rd

Boston, MA 02135

bottom of page